Applying is easy!
Q. Do I have to be a certified project manager to become a member?
A. No you do not have to be a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) to become a member.
Q. How do I apply?
A. All you have to do is complete a membership application and pay the annual dues. Application for membership can be made either online or via mail.
Q. Do you have special rates for students?
A. Yes, the student rate information is below.
- Student Annual Membership is $32* plus a $10 application fee + $20 for membership in the WV/OV Chapter + fees for Special Interest Groups (optional).
Q. What are the annual rates for individuals?
A. Annual memberships rates for individual membership is $129* plus a $10 application fee + $20 for membership in the WV/OV Chapter + fees for special interest groups (optional).
* NOTE: fees listed above are accurate as of 12/10/2109
You must be a PMI member to join a local chapter. See information below for application details.
Online application can be made for Individual Membership or Student Memberships, with payment by accepted credit card. For corporate billing or another payment method, see 'Applying via Mail' below. To apply online, go to the PMI Membership area of the PMI Global website. Fill out the online application and credit card payment information.
Applying Via Mail
To apply via mail, follow these steps:
- Go to the PMI Membership area and download the Membership Application form.
- PMI will mail the packet to you within five business days.
- Follow the instructions in the application form and mail it to:
PMI Global Operations Center
Attn: PMI Membership Services Department
14 Campus Boulevard
Newtown Square, PA 19073-3299 USA