On Saturday, October 8, 2016, we will gather at Stonewall Resort, Roanoke, West Virginia (http://www.stonewallresort.com/ ) to play a round of golf (optional) on the Resort’s Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course, reflect upon the past 20 years of Chapter activities and accomplishments, celebrate the 20-year milestone with a representative from the PMI Board, and experience a dynamic in-person presentation by Sara Nunez of Strategy Execution Solutions, on a timely topic from her presentation at the PMI Organizational Agility Conference 2016, “A Transformation Path to the Strategic and Agile Project Portfolio Management Office,” good for at least 1.25 PDUs in the Leadership or Technical Project Management Skills areas of the PMI Talent Triangle.
You’ll want to register today for both events! For the Banquet and Professional Development event, register at www.wvovpmi.org selecting “20th Anniversary Celebration Banquet and Professional Development Event” under “Events”, or just click here. For the golf event, register at www.wvovpmi.org selecting “20th Anniversary Round of Golf” under “Events”, or just click here. Read on for more details of both events!
Here’s what’s in store for you at this unique combination of professional networking, recognition of service to the organization, and professional development continuing education:
- Golf at the Arnold Palmer Signature Golf Course, Stonewall Resort
- Meet the WV/OV Chapter's Board of Directors!
- Feast upon a Sumptuous Buffet Banquet!
- Enjoy the 20th Anniversary Celebration Program!
- Chapter Retrospective and "State of the Chapter" message
- Recognition of member achievements and volunteer contributions
- Message of Congratulations from PMI National Board Ambassador, Victoria Kumar
- Special professional development presentation - "Unlock your Potential and Accelerate Business Results" - Sara Nunez
Click "read more" for more details!